We are open Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm and our daily cut off time for orders to be processed or started processing is 10am.
See below for the turn around times on our different products as well as shipping options. Please note that following up your order prior to is regular turn around can create delays.
If you are collecting your order from the lab or the after hours collection box please wait to pick up until you receive a text message or email notifying you of its completion.
- All lustre, all gloss and small format metallic prints take one working day in lab (If you order is placed before 10am it will be ready on that working day by 4pm).
- Large format metallic prints (upward of 12″) are printed every Wednesday and Friday.
- Fine art and peelezy prints take two working days in lab.
- Key rings, magnets, spiral bound calendars and laminated prints take two working days in lab (allow an extra day for high volumes).
- Mounted prints (on 20mm foam, 5mm foam, 3mm or 12mm custom wood) take five working days in lab.
- Aluminium and acrylic prints take ten working days in lab.
- Framed prints take ten working days in lab.
- Scanning of prints, slides and negatives will be estimated upon receipt of the order.
There is an option to request an order be a rushed as you proceed through the checkout in the Streets Online Ordering Software. The rush fee incurs a 50% fee of the order total. The rush option is not available on aluminium or acrylic prints. We will inform you if the turn around time you have requested is not feasible.
- eParcel is 3-5 working days for a more accurate estimate please visit Auspost.
- Express Post is 1-2 working days for a more accurate estimate please visit Auspost.
- Couriers Please is a next day service and only available in the Brisbane metro area as well as outer Brisbane, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
- Toll Overnight is a next day service for clients living outside the Brisbane Area, this is quoted and booked on a order by order basis.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with your tracking information. Please use the CouriersPlease website or the Auspost website to track your orders and contact them directly if you have any concerns regarding the delivery. If you would like us to put an authority to leave without signature on your delivery – please specify in the notes to lab section of your order. Streets Imaging does not take any responsibility for delays caused by Australia Post or CouriersPlease. We will not combine shipping unless previously arranged.
Delays can occur during the busy periods of the year, after public holidays and for a number of other reasons. We will do our best to notify our customers of any delays that might affect their orders. Delays can also be avoided by making sure your order images are supplied according to our file requirements and are placed through our Streets Online Ordering Software. We also ask that you allow ample time for the expected turn around of your orders in case any delays were to occur.